Sunday, March 20, 2005

Oh Beretta did that shit...

61 days until May 19th, 2005

Two months from this past saturday, it's hard to believe it's only two months away. But anyway.

Tonight's Simpsons was classic mirthmaking, and to all of you who've given up on the show, I say too freakin bad.

Got back from spring break today, an old woman fell on me during the train ride and what also sucks about train travel is on a really crowded train with no seats, people love to stare at helpless passengers journeying through the cars seraching for a vacancy. They love giving you that superior smirk to let you know that they have a seat and you don't, plus its really awkard with luggage in such a small moving space like a train, those people suck. And I'm not casting judgement, I do it too whenever I have a seat.

The Upside of Anger is very funny and an overall well-written movie, while I understand the problems most of the critics have with it, I still liked it. It's worth seeing simply because of Joan Allen (one of the greatest actors alive) and for Kevin Costner who proves that when given the right role and when he's not directing, he's actually talented. Plus anytime a movie is genuinely funny, I give it the benefit of the doubt simply for that matter. Don't get me wrong this was no Pacifier, but so few are these days.


I'll see ya when I see ya.

Less than two months away...jesus

A little love letter to the city...

"Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place."

No comments: