Friday, March 18, 2005

no time flat....

Silly me,

63 days until May 19th, 2005

Something else I was listening to today, thought I'd mention it.

"And I watched the debates, 'till I can't see straight. Take a portion away and both sides seem just the same. Not sure why I vote, since I don't know what difference it makes. It seems to me we get the same shit from them both, reform to work I say it's time we try revolt, but I don't got the guts to jump up and go first, so I'll just shout until my throat hurts.

And I curse, and I curse what we fucked up in Iraq, you say support the troops I do, I want them all brought back. And every building that you bombed raised from the ground and pull your contractors the fuck out.

And if you really go and re-instate the draft you're straight-away to split the country straight in half so try arresting everyone who sends their drafts cards back, I'll be returning mine in no time flat."

And one more thing....

JASON GOES TO HELL...

JASON GOES TO HELL....

JASON GOES TO HELL....IN 3-D!!!!!!!

No comments: