Monday, March 14, 2005

Feast on my shorts, stupid father man!

Whaddup,

Just wanted to let you all know that you can now watch the Revenge of the Sith trailer for free at Starwars.com. Definitely check it out, if you got an interest. Saw Jorge on 60 Minutes last night, cool shit, I'd like that see that new facility he's building in San Francisco, you may not like his work but you have to admit, he picked a great place to live. Not much else to report, other than there's a great review of the starwars trailer at the Empire Magazine online website, www.empireonline.co.uk. They are huge star wars fans, and they definitely love the prequels, only go there if you want unabashed love, but that may only be me. Also there is some poll they are conducting asking fans about their favorite star wars moments, I haven't done it yet, but you will. You will be, I should say....You will be.

67 days until May 19th 2005.

And remember...
" Wars not make one great."

No comments: