Monday, May 02, 2005

Darker, Scarier, Better

Finished with finals, just a make up class and an editing project to finish, then i will done R-U-N-N-O-F-T.

Got some links for you all this time, i finally learned how to do this so I'm gonna get real creative.
A Hero Falls

Check that out. It has a high quantity of what I call holy shit moments where you find yourself gasping holy shit at various moments throughout the piece. If anyone cares to tell me which moments were holy shit worthy for them let me know, I'm sure millions will respond to that one.

Here's another, quite possibly the most original music video ever made. E knows how to knock em dead.

Hey Man

It's the second to last video on the page, called Hey Man, like I said, why do I always have to repeat everything.

Some early reviews are starting to come in for Revenge of the Sith. The title of this post is the headline to the Time Magazine review, and it's very exciting. Also the fan reviews thus far have been very positive.

It's so close now.

17 days until, May 19th 2005. and also the official countdown begins to when this blog goes off the air so to speak, it's about goddamn time if you ask me. I'm too old for this shit.


"They used to get around, walkin' around, lookin' at stuff. They used to try to find clues to all the mysteries and mistakes God had made. My friend George said that he was gonna live to be 100 years old. He said-- He said that he was going to be the president of the United States. I wanted to see him lead a parade and wave a flag on the Fourth of July. He just wanted greatness. The grown-ups in my town, they were never kids like me and my friends. They had worked in wars and build machines. It was hard for them to find their peace. Don't you know how that feels? I like to go to beautiful places where there's waterfalls and empty fields. Just places that are nice and calm and quiet."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's that quote from?

Ethan Carota said...

George Washington