Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm gonna stand here with you...

It's okay, it's okay
You don't have to run and hide away
It's okay, it's okay
I love you anyway
It's okay, it's okay
You don't need to run and hide away
It's okay, it's okay
This is my life, this is my chance
This is my hope in an alleyway
This is my choice, this is my voice
There may be no tomorrow, now
This is my plea, this is my need
This is my day to be free
This is my time, this is my way
In a world that's never safe
It's okay, it's okay
You gotta let me run away
It's okay, it's okay
Oh now let me run away
It's okay, it's okay
You're gonna run and hide away
It's okay, it's okay

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

T-Mobile's EDGE to hit the air by the end of September
It was kind of an open secret at this point, but just as all the carriers are working on their 3G ... Yes, of this year, smart aleck - that is, just in time to get stomped by Sprint's EV-DO and shortly before Cingular's data-gone-gangbusters HSDPA network lights up.
louis vuitton handbag Terrific Gifts for Spring and Summer. Many Styles! Shop from our VAST COLLECTION of Handbags today! louis vuitton handbag

Anonymous said...

Blog Faces Lawsuit Over Reader Comments
Advertisement *** Slashdot Log In Nickname: Password: Public Terminal [ Create a new account ] *** Related Links Review IT Products Compare prices on Legal Related Items Carl Bialik from the WSJ sued the owner ...
You have a Great Blog! If you have time see my ##small business opportunity## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##small business opportunity## related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Gabe Fonseca is the coolest and smartest person ever! His opinions about movies are always right. Take for example Four Brothers or Hustle & Flow. Everyone should listen to him. The world would be a better place if we all thought like him.

KounterKlockwise said...

That last spammer really had some good points.

Anonymous said...

Mortgage Rates Down For Second Week
TrackBack Comments 11 Views Mortgage rates declined almost across the board for the week ending August 25 and 26, according to Freddie Mac and the Mortgage Bankers Association respectively.
Whoa, amazing! Sounds like some of the people I meet in my current line of work... just because you don't pay me for my services doesn't mean you can treat me like dirt .

Ted
homeschool books

Nathaniel said...

Dear god. What is going on here? I do agree with the guy who posted about gabe.

Anonymous said...

Do they really think this stuff works?
Cuz it does! Gabe is awesome.