Wednesday, August 10, 2005

anybody who laughs is a communist.

These past couple posts have been all about sad music and the sad state of things.
I think it's time for an upper.

Here are some quotes that made me break out the crayolas and color myself tickled pink.
I hope they do the same for you.

Don't "easy Ruiz" me, you turned an Easter egg hunt into a butt-fuck-a-thon.

Did you just let SCREECH in the fucking club?

And I hope you know frogs aren't purple, you ever seen a purple frog?
[Chole nods]
Oh yeah? When? When you where asleep?

He spoke to me. You want me to dis him?
'Dis?' 'Dis?' You're in no position to 'dis', or 'give props', or whatever your MTV
Real World sense of fucking decorum tells you to do. You're nothing. You're wallpaper.
You're not here to make fucking friends. Asking a motherfucker where
he lives. And who the fuck told you 'Red Dragon'?.

I know what 'strapped' means, motherfucker. What the fuck you think this shit is? '21 Jump Street?'

And some more...

Judge: Also, in a rare double-whammy decision the court finds polygamy constitutional.
Old Man Waterfall: I can't wait to tell my husband!

Fry: Hey, wait! I'm having one of those things. You know, a headache with pictures.
Leela: An idea?
Fry: Mm, hmmm, hmmm.

Old Man Waterfall: Do your worst, you sea devils. I'll make my stand with Old Freebie. You can crush me but you can't crush my spirit!
Palace of oppression: *crush*
Old Man Waterfall: Argh, my spirit!

Well, that was fun. And here's the grand finale, tally-ho.

"Here's scenario B for you Bob, see how you feel about this one. Now I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but I think I'm starting to get under Ruiz's skin as well, OK? It all started with the whole Red Dragon, or the Welsh guy, whatever, they can play it down all they want but you know 200 grand's a lot of fucking money! It's a fucking lot of money! OK? 200 grand is definitely a lot of fucking money! And now I've got Ruiz calling me fucking Fruit-Pie the fucking magician! Tellin' me that I can't fucking call my main man Max, who fucking sent me out on the fucking operation? And what about the Welsh guy? He's fucking scat all over, they fucking disappear and talk! And you haven't noticed this either but when he's not fucking looking at me or you're fucking doing whatever, I've got fucking Jimmy in the mirror with his shit too. It's fucking coming at me from here, I don't know where it is! It might be coming this way, it might be coming that way, but the fucking shit's coming and I'm not gonna be late for the fucking dance man, I'm not gonna be fucking late for the dance on this one."

No comments: