Sunday, April 03, 2005

Can I throw up in your bathroom? I'll buy something.

Okay loads to talk about, but I'm not going to do it tonight. I am way too tired and I've been on a film shoot most of the weekend, and the weather sucks so tomorrow I promise. Because there are so many of you readers eagerly awaiting my posts. Anyway here's a little taste.

1. Album Leaf puts on a great show, more people should give these guys a chance. And I say that with conviction because I, too at one point had no faith. Then I converted.

2. Sin City is Robert Rodriguez's best movie ever, and that comes from a really really big From Dusk Till Dawn fan.

3. Three new Star Wars tv ads premiered this weekend, tragedy is my personal favorite, it's breaking my heart.

4. I am sub-par at crowd control.

5. I absolutely positively 100% can not wait for the new eels album, its the episode III of albums.

That's all a more complete entry tomorrow, and until then. I leave you with...

"Do you know what it's like to care too much, 'bout someone that you're never gonna get to touch.
Hey man, now you're really living.
Have you ever sat down in the fresh cut grass and thought about the moment and when it will pass.
Hey man, now you're really living."

Seasons greetings
peace out.

10 comments:

KounterKlockwise said...

i take exception to the "rodriguez best work" comment. i too immensely enjoyed sin city, freaking awesome, but i think from dusk til dawn is still robert's best work, if only because it is more so HIS work (i know, QT gets some credit too). Sin city can be heralded as miller's best work, but i still give dusk til dawn the trophy for rodriguez. but whatever, they both kicked arse. however, no director will ever compare to the brilliant m. night, one of the voices of our generation!

Nathaniel said...

I think we are all forgetting a little movie called Spy Kids 3D. I'm gonna be sick!!! WHAT?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I vote for Sin City with all my votes.

KounterKlockwise said...

Jarrad is small so his vote only counts as half. I'm the oldest, plus my dad is black so I get a black AND a white vote, that means my voice counts as two. Nate is banned from voting because, well, he doesn't really give a crap. So that means it's Gabe=2 for Dusk Til Dawn, Jarrad and Ethan= 1.5 for Sin City. I win! Suckaz!

Anonymous said...

I would like to use my Star Wars vote in advance now. I hereby relinquish any opinion on episode III in exchange for my vote for Sin City. This brings the Sin city total to 2.5. :P

Nathaniel said...

Ok. Let's stop this shit. I do count. Because I lived with two half black people which counts for making me fully black. So I put my 5 votes towards The Faculty. So it appears that The Faculty as taken the lead. I dare you to challenge it. I put my star wars votes for it too. Which now gets it up to 7.

KounterKlockwise said...

With Nate and Jarrad relinquishing there Star Wars votes that means it's just Ethan and I for episode III (unless john has something to say, but apparently he doesn't have a computer or access to the internet, loser.) And once again my vote counts for 2 against Ethan's 1, so whatever I say goes.

Ethan Carota said...

What's going on guys?

Patio Party?

Nathaniel said...

This is getting heated.

KounterKlockwise said...

I've taken the liberty of adding your blog link to my website: www.kounterklockwise.com
Hopefully you don't mind, but even if you do mind...well I don't care.