Monday, November 14, 2005

Insert obvious comment about length of elapsed time between blog entries.


Rip off
Originally uploaded by airman0184.
Ah the years, where do they go?

It seems like years since I've been back on this thing, thirty two years to be exact. I know my adoring public has been clamoring away for some of my sharp insights and biting commentary, ah hell who am I kidding? I kinda forgot about this thing and everytime I was motivated to write something, the idea of writing it and knowing it won't come out the way I wanedt to always halted my process. And by process I mean the act of sitting down in a chair and typing. I'll get back in the groove of things in a little bit, but for now enjoy some picatures. I'll see ya...

"Get with it. Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars, in a speck on one in a blink. That's us, lost in space. The cop, you, me... Who notices?"

"Someday my dream will come. One night you'll wake up and you'll discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you and it never will. Suddenly you are old, didn't happened and it never will, 'cause you were never going to do it anyway. "

3 comments:

KounterKlockwise said...

"Most people - same job, same gig, doing the same thing 10 years from now. Us, we don't know what we are doing 10 minutes from now."

Anonymous said...

Guys, where are the quotes from? I think i just saw this movie and I still can't think of it.

Ethan Carota said...

Collateral.