Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pray for Michael Sullivan

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and all the usual shit people say to each other.

All I got today is a nice little tune, it's so good not even the famous "Conor" himself could screw it up...

i'm waiting for the train
the subway that only goes one way
the stupid thing that will come to pull us apart
and make everybody late
you spent everything you had
wanted everything to stop that bad
and now i'm a crushed credit card registered to smith
not the name that you call me with
you turned white like a saint
i'm tired of dancing on a pot of gold flake paint
oh we're so very precious, you and i
and everything that you do makes me want to die
oh i just told the biggest lie
i just told the biggest lie
the biggest lie

5 comments:

KounterKlockwise said...

You wanted it, you got it!

The Blind Darius Paper
and
The Dead High-School Friend Paper

More to come. Including the infamous "Shakespeare is good at this" Paper...

Anonymous said...

what ethan you can't handle this shit? why don't you tell me like a man??? you have to have nate tell me? come on!!

Nathaniel said...

Yo. We gotta do the christmas picture this sunday. HRay just informed me. So clear up your calender. Plus I gotta come get that video camera tonight. I'm coming back, baby!

KounterKlockwise said...

I will continue to reiterate this until it sticks in both of your little pea-brains:

THE COMMENT SECTION OF YOUR RESPECTIVE BLOGS IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CORRERESPONDENCE!! YOU HAVE E-MAIL & CELL PHONES FOR THAT!!

Geez! I get all excited to read the new comments concerning your posts and all I get is "Hey, wanna hang out?" It's extremely frustrating and disappointing.

Anonymous said...

well gabe, at least they allow comments on their blogs!