Wednesday, December 07, 2005

say nothing...

The people have spoken
I understand their complaints
I will keep this one short and sweet
For I have nothing more to say...

I came to a horrible realization tonight that my dreams for an epic teen romance to end all teen romance movies have been dashed. say anything... was made 16 years ago and it accomplished everything that could be accomplished with the teen romance genre. Where will I turn? Maybe my unfinished wesley snipes script, or maybe a sitcom about a sassy robot.

Only time will tell...

Seems like a long, long time
Since I've been above you seen and loved you so
You pick a place that's where I'll be
Time like your cheek has turned for me

3 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Larry and I were talking about Robocop today. Maybe you could do something with that.

Murphy. Nuke. ED-209.

It's all good. Gun stores that hold bazookas. (The bazookas are loaded also, as are the guns, of course.)

KounterKlockwise said...

Demolition Man 2: Phoenix Rising

'nuff said.

Nathaniel said...

I hope you saw this and got rightly pissed...

Starwait