Friday, November 10, 2006

So let's shake and trade and be on our way...

Let's go, go, go.

Not much new to report today, I just felt like jotting down a few things before I shuffle off to bed.

The cable box on my television struggles to survive and continue feeding me pictures of the new Real World Denver cast, this is extremeley important to me right now.

I bought the Jóhann Jóhannsson cd on itunes today per nate's suggestion and now I'm listening to another band called On Fire, they were also from itunes. I randomly found them and somebody said they made beautiful music on a par with Sigur Ros, how can I turn that down? Also Johann seems pretty good so far.

The new Spiderman 3 trailer is pretty damn cool. I still don't know who or what venom is, but the movie looks like it's going to blow us out of the back of the theatre.

I'm going to see Babel tomorrow night and the director is going to be there for a post film Q+A, not that I will ask a question but he is one of my favorite directors so it will be cool to see him in person and hear what he has to say. I also really want to see Babel, like really really want to see it. It's going to be big, Gabby Hayes big.

I wish I had some cool stories to report, but my journeys at the Sony Lot have yielded nothing yet, but hold on. Just like Tom Waits said, we gotta hold on and something will happen.

That's it for me, I'm Joe Namath, good night america.

"You still can change, you have to know you still can change
I know, I know, for now I want to be this way
This was a choice this was never a mistake
This was never a mistake."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More Mattpondpa love for Kevin Devine...

"(Listen. Sometimes people want to find/listen to good music. If that truly is the case, you should definitely purchase the new Kevin Devine album. Because it's better than good -- it seriously kicks ass -- and we would never gratuitously endorse anything...Kevin's sitting right here. How awkward)."