Thursday, September 22, 2005

More quotes part deux...

I'm a fuckin' un-original bastard...

"I was married, I mean I haven't been for five years. My wife died in an accident just south of town. She was picking up my youngest son from baseball practice, on the way home she was at an intersection. And there was this guy he was coming the other way and he was trying to beat a yellow light, but it was raining so he changed his mind and he tried to stop but it was too late. The car went into a skid and he skidded across the intersection and he slammed into my wife's car. She died on the way to the hopsital, and I never got to speak to her again. Yeah, it could have been worse, I mean thank god Pete made it through it. He's okay more or less. You know it's really weird, sometimes when I'm concentrating on something really hard or in the morning, just as I'm waking up, I forget. Just for a second, I forget. You know it's this really strange thing where everything you build your life on, everythink you think you are is just gone. It's just gone."

Where would we be without indie family dramas?

4 comments:

KounterKlockwise said...

dude you need to put up that word verification thing so people stop spamming you

Ethan Carota said...

Good, cause I need directions.

Nathaniel said...

Indie family drama, is this ever sweet. You best not be seeing any flicka shows without me

Nathaniel said...

And by that I mean Dirty Love. Which we will be seeing when I get back.