Thursday, January 31, 2013

A New Blog From A Stolen Idea.

Hello again,

       I know I've asked to go on many adventures with me here at anti-fanboy industries.  I hope you'll agree to join me for one more.  This time the adventure you seek will not be fraught with quoted song lyrics or frothing anticipation over a new Star Wars movie (again).  This time I wish to take you on a journey through 365 films that have defined the very man whose words you are reading at this very moment as we speak.  That's right, each day, you'll get a new blog entry of monumental importance about a movie I watched this one time.  There are some you might agree with, some you might disagree with, or the most likely option: you won't even have read the entry at all.  So sit back, read for a few minutes (seriously, each entry is just a paragraph long. what could you possibly have better to do), and then dive into the list of your own 365 films.

In closing, gentle reader, I'd like to thank you.`What's that?' you say? Me thanking you? No, it's not a misprint, for you see, I enjoyed writing this blog as much as you enjoyed reading it. The End.

I'll see you after the movie.

No comments: